Avocent training programs are designed to equip partners with the market and technical knowledge required to excel in the selling, installation and configuration of DSView 3 Management Software and supported products. Our courses cover Avocent products/solutions, selling and technical topics and are offered through Avocent University, our online learning management system.
Click here to request a password today to access a variety of instructor-led class registration opportunities as well as online courses, webinars and certification tracks.
Getting Started with Avocent University
- Request a password.
- Go to http://gm1.geolearning.com/geonext/avocent/login.geo
- Check your system settings to ensure you can launch/track courses
- Enter your username: your email address
- Enter your password
- Once in the learning system, you will see the Organizer
page. It contains system wide announcements and a calendar of your
upcoming training events – the calendar will populate with your
schedule when you register for an instructor-led class
- If this is your first experience with Avocent University, complete the Student Tutorial at the top of the page – the tutorial explains navigation and how to use some of the advanced site features
- Select Courses and Catalog from the top menu bar
- You can view and launch courses from My Required Learning.
- You may view and register for all courses from the course catalog. Select Catalog and then select the option to view Alphabetically or select ILT (Instructor-led Training) with Open Seats.
- When registering for instructor-led training events, you will
receive a registration confirmation with an Outlook Calendar object.
You can open the object and save to have the class appear in Outlook.
- Your enrolled class schedule is also available from the LMS Organizer page calendar.
- If you are interested in completing a certification track, please
contact your local Avocent representative to request enrollment.