Cost-effective, remote access to midsize data centers.
The SwitchView® IP remote access device is a digital switch that includes an on-board Web interface that gives small to midsize businesses convenient, secure, browser-based access to existing analog KVM switches and servers.
The SwitchView appliance lets you select DES, 3DES, AES or 128-bit SSL encryption for keyboard, mouse and video. The device’s Java™ video viewer supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox and Netscape. Plus, the device is flash upgradeable for fast and easy updates.
With this solution, you also utilize the Dambrackas Video Compression® (DVC) algorithm for high-quality video and gain a local port for convenient connectivity to an existing analog KVM switch or server.
Features and Benefits
- Remote Access to KVM Switches or Computers – Provides a remote user with IP connectivity and a local user with a direct connection to a KVM switch or server
- Flexible Multi-Platform Support – Java video viewer supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox and Netscape browsers on Windows and Linux platforms
- Includes Local Access – Supports native KVM connections to your KVM switch for at-the-rack access
- Flash Upgradeable – For fast and easy updates
- Ease of Installation – Uses standard TCP/IP connectivity and no software agents needed to be installed on the target servers
- Selectable Encryption – User-selectable, remote KVM connections supporting DES, 3DES, AES and 128bit SSL encryption
- High-Video Resolution – Includes Avocent DVC algorithm for high-quality video and supports resolutions of 1600x1200 for local users and 1280x1024 for remote users
SwitchView IP - Front
|Height||1.06 in. (2.70 cm)|
|Width||8.19 in. (20.80 cm)|
|Depth||5.25 in. (13.34 cm)|
|Weight||1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg) without cables|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-22° to 158°F (-30° to 70°C)|
|Operating Voltage||100 - 240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50 - 60 Hz auto-sensing|
|Input Power||10W max|
|Video||VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor)
Maximum Local Port: 1600x1200
Maximum Remote Port: 1280x1024 @ 75 Hz
|Peripherals||PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse|
|Approved Agency||FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B,
CE, GS, VCCI Class B, MIC Class A, C-Tick
|SwitchView IP 1020 remote access device with on-board Web browser||SVIP1020-xxx|
| *Note: Actual part number ends with country-specific code (example -001 for North America)|