Solutions for Healthcare
No matter how complex or distributed your healthcare IT system is, Avocent technology can deliver secure, automated, real-time tracking and control of all your servers, embedded technologies, network equipment and power devices. Our proven solutions let you manage change from any location, at any time of day or night, without regard to hardware type, operating system or network status, while protecting patient electronic health information and ensuring uninterrupted quality of care.
Always available. Always accessible. Always ready to help make someone feel better.
Whether you manage a regional level 1 trauma center, a sprawling research lab, a system of regional clinics, serving deserving veterans or simply want to get your server-hogging imaging equipment aligned with your main data center resources, the Avocent proven IT management and control products and solutions deliver:
Availability: It’s critical. Downtime is a non-option.
The unique demands on your infrastructure require attention far and above what the average data center gets. The Avocent hub-and-spoke architecture ensures failover access authentication across all components, all the time.
- Enterprise-class architecture for maximum uptime
- Click-and-connect, remote access to your data center equipment provides faster time to repair
- Power management – monitoring and control down to the port for remote power cycling
- In- and out-of-band management
Efficiency: The effective cure for tool sprawl and administrative overlap.
Enjoy a single-rack view of all computer systems, servers, serial-based devices and power distribution products, no matter the vendor management (iLO, DRAC, RSA, etc.) or operating system.
- Centralized, secure management and control
- Vendor-neutral connectivity and access
- Remote configuration and management
Security: Meeting not only government standards, but also the high expectations of your organization.
Offering a unique, layered security model to meet HIPAA compliance, this solution is ready to integrate into your existing security protocols.
- Remote access allows for limited physical access to data center equipment
- Auditing and compliance down to the individual user
- Robust user permissions
Healthcare Solution Products