Broadcasters are seeking solutions that enable them to centralize their critical computing resources and allocate them as needed. Avocent’s award-winning solution is ready to take the broadcast facility to the next level in digital, distributed computing.
Next-generation KVM switching for secure, high-performance, 1000+ foot access to multiple computers.
Keep equipment safe and
maintained – Centralize all your
IT assets, ensuring tighter security, better environmental control and easier
reconfiguration and maintenance.
- Lifts the 1000 foot distance limitations
- Utilizes your fiber infrastructure and industry-standard
- Works with DVI and most analog environments
- Supports high-end devices such as AutoDesk®, Avid®, Final Cut
Pro® and more
Allocate your critical computing resources as needed– Avocent’s digital extenders support the physical
separation of computers and users anywhere within the limit of a local area network
(LAN). The user experience is not compromised, even when accessing multiple
- Supports up to 1000 concurrent end users
- Supports both digital and analog HQ audio
video resolution (including 1680x1050 at 60Hz, 1920x1080 HDTV 1080P and 1920x1200)
Broadcast Solution Products