Whether it’s sound editing, graphic creation or both, you need dependable connections between your editors and animators and the computing power they need. Avocent’s award-winning solution is ready to take the post-production facility to the next level in digital, distributed computing.
Next-generation KVM switching solutions for full-bandwidth, multi-workstation, creative environments.
Keep equipment safe and
maintained – Centralize all your
IT assets, ensuring tighter security, better environmental control and easier
reconfiguration and maintenance.
- Lifts the 1000 foot distance limitations
- Utilizes your fiber infrastructure and industry-standard
- Works within existing analog environments
- Multi-platform support for PS/2, USB, Sun® and SGI® servers and
VT100 serial-based devices
Allocate your critical computing resources as needed– Avocent’s digital extenders support the physical
separation of computers and users anywhere within the limit of a local area network
(LAN). The user experience is not compromised, even when accessing multiple
- Unlimited number of end users
- At-the-PC user experience
Keep your crew working on
the devices (and apps) they need to succeed – Our technology fully supports the
latest in interfaces and peripherals.
- Supports Autodesk® Smoke®/Flame® and Wacom® software and peripherals
- Easy-to-use OSCAR® Graphical User Interface
- Specialized application support including Pinnacle® Deko®, Harris® device manager
and Raid Array®
Analog or Digital, the benefits are clear (and so are the sound and picture)
Post-Production Solution Products